This formula helps brighten and even out skin tone in the face and the delicate neck and décolletage area by preventing the formation of skin spots and mitigating existing discolorations.
- Olivem® 2090 contributes to obtaining a full-bodied and rich cream that is at the same time fresh and easy to spread.
- Olivem® 900 helps improve the emulsion’s richness.
- Sensolene® Care DD increases the cream melting sensation on the skin, maintaining an optimal barrier function.
- Biochemica® Camellia Tea Oil is a light emollient, providing hydrating and soothing properties.
- BLUSH Oléoactif® has a powerful soothing action and creates a light pink-colored cream with a beneficial emotional effect.
- The formula is enriched with LIFT Oléoactif® which smoothes the skin by reorganizing the collagen network and remodeling the skin’s surface.
- Eurol® WHT is a brightening active ingredient that evens skin tone, giving skin a healthy and elegant appearance.
Thanks to its rich formulation, Even Better Face and Neck Cream keeps skin young, firm and elastic.
|Phase||INCI Name [INN/USAN] (Other Information)||Trade Name||% Wt||Function|
|A||Water (Aqua)||up to 100||Volatile Carrier|
|Magnesium Sulfate||1.00||Stabilizing Agent|
|Glycerin, Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract||EUROL® WHT||0.50||Multifunctional Active Ingredient|
|B||Sorbitan Olivate||Olivem® 900||1.00||Co-emulsifier|
|Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil||BIOCHEMICA® CAMELLIA TEA OIL*||1.50||Emollient|
|Lauryl Olivate||SENSOLENE® CARE DD||2.00||Multifunctional Emollient|
|Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Spilanthes Acmella Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract||LIFT Oléoactif ®||1.00||Active Ingredient|
|Butyl Stearate||HALLSTAR® BST-COS||3.50||Emollient|
|Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil (and) Polygonum Tinctorium Leaf Extract||BLUSH Oléoactif ®||1.00||Active Ingredient|
|Polyglyceryl-4 Olivate/Polyricinoleate||Olivem® 2090||3.00||Multifunctional Cold Emulsifier|
|Tocopherol||BIOCHEMICA® VITAMIN E NATURAL||0.20||Antioxidant Agent|
|C||Coconut/Palm Kernel Alkanes||4.00||Volatile Carrier|
|Bismuth Oxychloride, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate||3.00|
|1||Prepare phase A and stir with magnetic stirrer for 1 minute;|
|2||Heat phase A up to 80-85°C;|
|3||Prepare separatly phase B e stir with anchor stirrer at 250rpm;|
|4||Heat the phase B up to 75-80°C;|
|5||Add very slowly the phase A to phase B while mixing with anchor stirrer at 250rpm;|
|6||Stirr the phase AB with anchor stirrer for 2 minutes at 250rpm;|
|7||Homogenize the phase AB, using a suitable dispersion unit (Silverson) for 2 minutes;|
|8||Cool down to 40°C under stirring (50 - 100 rpm);|
|9||Add the phase C and D using a suitable dispersion unit (Silverson) for 1 minute.|
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS (25°C)
|Appearance:||shiny soft cream|
|Viscosity (Brk, RVDV-E, Sp 6, 20 rpm, after 24 h at room temperature; mPa·s):||20000-25000|
*Patented and Patent Pending
The information presented herein is believed to be accurate and reliable, but no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is made regarding the information or the performance of any product. Further, nothing contained herein shall be taken as any inducement or recommendation to use, manufacture or sell that may infringe any patents or any other proprietary rights now or hereafter in existence, nor to imply compliance with any regulatory requirements
The Hallstar Company - 120 South Riverside Plaza Suite 1620 - Chicago, IL 60606-3911 USA hallstarbeauty.com