The combination of anteoxidantTM Micah® with natural BLUE Oléoactif®, BRIGHT Oléoactif® and DIAM Oléoactif® helps to delay skin aging, protect from daily external aggressors (UV rays, pollution, stress, etc.), reduce dark spots and provide anti-inflammatory and anti free radical efficacy. Its cushioning, non-greasy feel is appealingly light. Guideline (2011) delivered SPF ~32, PFA (PPD) ~11, UVA1/UV = 0.80, and critical wavelength = 376 nm.
Clear SPF 30 Primer is a great example of a daily wear, Hawaii-compliant sun care formulation.
- SolaStay® S1 provides very rapid and efficient excited state quenching of avobenzone, protecting it from photodegradation and improving sunscreen performance.
- HallBrite® BHB provides sunscreen solvency and emolliency; dilutes high density from UV package to provide lighter skin feel.
- Micah® protects against reactive oxygen species (ROS) and other free radicals in UVA-I region (340-400 nm) and extends this protection into the visible spectrum (> 400 nm), a potential source for significant ROS generation, providing broader spectrum free radical prevention.
- BLUE Oléoactif® effectively protects cells from urban pollution and blue light, and boosts their defense system.
- BRIGHT Oléoactif® is dedicated to skin brightening, whitening and reduction of hyperpigmentation.
- DIAM Oléoactif® has both anti-inflammatory and anti-free radical efficacy.
- Biochemica® Argan Oil has refined Excellent nutritive properties which protect and lavish the skin with moisture without leaving an oily or greasy skin feel.
- Biochemica® Vitamin E Natural protects the product formulation or carrier oil from lipid peroxidation and, once applied, protects skin cells from the adverse effects of free radicals.
|1||To a secondary vessel add phase A and heat to 70 - 80°. Add phase B with mixing until uniform, then add phase C.|
|2||Start cooling with mixing to room temperature. When below 50°C, add phase C and mix until uniform.|
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS (25°C)
|Viscosity (Brk, RV DV-II, T-D, 20rpm, after 24h at room temperature; mPa·s)||30000 - 50000|
*Patented and Patent Pending
The information presented herein is believed to be accurate and reliable, but no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is made regarding the information or the performance of any product. Further, nothing contained herein shall be taken as any inducement or recommendation to use, manufacture or sell that may infringe any patents or any other proprietary rights now or hereafter in existence, nor to imply compliance with any regulatory requirements
The Hallstar Company - 120 South Riverside Plaza Suite 1620 - Chicago, IL 60606-3911 USA hallstarbeauty.com