This natural face cream was specifically created for mature customers who know what they want from their beauty regimen! Know-rish Yourself deeply protects and moisturizes sensitive skin daily.
– Olivem® 2090 contributes to the cream’s full-bodied richness, freshness and easy spreadability.
– The multifunctional emollient Sensolene® Light ET provides its antioxidant properties and promotes it light skin-feel.
– Biochemica® Hemp Oil is a moisturizing and soothing emollient.
– BLUSH Oléoactif® has a powerful calming action and gives the cream a light pink color, triggering a positive emotional reaction.
– The formula is enriched with BLUE Oléoactif® which protects cells from urban pollution and blue light, as well as BIOME Oléoactif® which balances the skin’s microbiota and maintains the integrity of the epidermal barrier.
– Eurol® BT softens and moisturizes the skin due to its natural mixture of diphenolic compounds. Keep your skin active and wonderful, just like you!
|Phase||INCI Name [INN/USAN] (Other Information)||Trade Name||% Wt||Function|
|A||Water (Aqua)||up to 100||Volatile Carrier|
|Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Water||Eurol ® BT||0.50||Multifunctional Active Ingredient|
|Magnesium Sulfate||1.00||Stabilizing Agent|
|B||Ethyl Olivate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract||SENSOLENE® LIGHT ET||5.00||Multifunctional Emollient|
|Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil||BIOCHEMICA® HEMP OIL REFINED ORGANIC||2.00||Emollient|
|Coconut/Palm Kernel Alkanes||6.00||Volatile Carrier|
|Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Extract||BLUE Oléoactif ®||1.00||Active Ingredient|
|Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil (and) Polygonum Tinctorium Leaf Extract||BLUSH Oléoactif ®||2.00||Active Ingredient|
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene||SolaStay® S1*||2.00||Photostabilizer|
|Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (and) Avena Sativa Kernel Oil (and) Bacillus Ferment||BIOME Oléoactif ®||0.50||Active Ingredient|
|Polyglyceryl-4 Olivate/Polyricinoleate||Olivem® 2090||4.00||Multifunctional Cold Process Emulsifier|
|Titanium Dioxide (nano), Alumina, Stearic Acid||9.00||UV Filter/Sunscreen Agent|
|Zinc Oxide||3.00||UV Filter/Sunscreen Agent|
|Tocopherol||Biochemica ® Vitamin E Natural||0.20||Antioxidant Agent|
|Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Silica||1.00||Pearlescence|
|1||Heat phase A up to 80-85°C;|
|2||Prepare phase A and stir with magnetic stirrer for 1 minute;|
|3||Prepare separatly phase B and stir with anchor stirrer at 250rpm;|
|4||Heat phase B up to 75-80°C;|
|5||Add very slowly the phase A to phase B mixing with anchor stirrer at 250rpm;|
|6||Stir phase AB with anchor stirrer for 2 minutes at 250rpm;|
|7||Homogenize the phase AB, using a suitable dispersion unit (Silverson) for 2 minutes;|
|8||Cool down to 40°C under stirring (50 - 100 rpm);|
|9||Add phase C homogenizing using a suitable dispersion unit (Silverson) for 1 minute.|
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS (25°C)
|Appearance:||slightly pink pearly cream|
|Viscosity (Brk, RVDV-E, Sp 6, 10 rpm, after 24 h at room temperature; mPa·s:||70000-80000|
*Patented and Patent Pending
The information presented herein is believed to be accurate and reliable, but no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is made regarding the information or the performance of any product. Further, nothing contained herein shall be taken as any inducement or recommendation to use, manufacture or sell that may infringe any patents or any other proprietary rights now or hereafter in existence, nor to imply compliance with any regulatory requirements
The Hallstar Company - 120 South Riverside Plaza Suite 1620 - Chicago, IL 60606-3911 USA hallstarbeauty.com