Hawaii’s recent mandate for oxybenzone and octinoxate-free products limits the UV filters available to sunscreen formulators, particularly for high SPF products.
Hallstar has years of experience creating formulations with photostabilizers that optimize filter performance – and importantly, are clinically validated to meet FDA sunscreen rules. Formulation examples include:
- Light and Non-Greasy Sunscreen Cream SPF 30
- Anti-Sand Sunscreen Gel SPF 50
- Clog-Free Zinc Spray SPF 50
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50 O/W Sunscreen Lotion
- Cream Come True SPF 70 W/O Mineral Sunscreen
- Sport Sunscreen SPF 70
- Beach Sunscreen Spray SPF 70
*All formulas above have been in vivo-tested for SPF and 80-minute water resistance, passed 3-month shelf stability and DO NOT CONTAIN octinoxate or oxybenzone.
Explore the technology behind our sun care formulations:
TiO2 and ZNO Dispersions
Contact us to learn more about our Hawaii-compliant, in vivo-tested formulas ranging from SPF 30 to 100.Contact Us