Hallstar Beauty brings its latest innovations to 2019 in-cosmetics Global (March 2019)
UPDATE 2 April 2019: Hallstar Beauty wins Best New Ingredient Silver Award for LOOK Oléoactif®!
30 March 2019: The Hallstar Beauty team will be on hand at the Porte de Versailles Pavilion in Paris, France, from April 2-4, 2019, for the annual in-cosmetics Global exhibition. Several new ingredients and formulated solutions will be launched at the event:
- LOOK Oléoactif®, a 100% vegetal, eco-designed, substantiated ingredient extracted from the bark of the ayurvedic Arjun tree, is the first all-natural active dedicated to eye contour rejuvenation. We are proud that in-cosmetics Innovation Zone team of judges has named this new active natural as a finalist for the 2019 Best New Ingredient Award.
- Hallstar’s technical director Eva Baldaro will present a technical seminar on our new active emollient, Sensolene® Light ET. Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 14:30-15:00, Theatre 1
- This revolutionary functional ingredient boasts superior emolliency with anti-oxidant benefits. Its light, dry sensoriality is derived from olive oil and olive leaves. COSMOS-approved, 100% natural and globally compliant, it is a sustainable alternative to silicones.
- Two years after Hallstar’s Micah® won the New Ingredient Silver Prize at in-cosmetics, we are excited to be presenting brand new in vivo clinical data in Paris about this revolutionary anteoxidant. We looked at UV and visible light’s impact on DNA damage, inflammation, and ROS creation with or without Micah®. You’ll be amazed at the results we found.
- As always, Hallstar will bring to in-cosmetics many of its newest formulated solutions for you to see and feel. Our collections will include baby care, make-up, sun care, active naturals, and “Beautiful Dreamer, a special kit focused on the connection between a good night’s sleep and healthy skin.
Visit us at Booth R100!